Enthermics blanket warming units ensure a comfortable, pleasant patient experience and improved patient satisfaction. We surround blankets with safe, comfortable, full-wall warmth with our patented multi-zone heating system (Patent number US 8,217,316)
. Our blanket warmers can be set as high as 93°C/200°F, as much as 28°C/50°F higher than competitive units, to keep blankets warmer longer.
Size it Right
Which blanket warmer capacity is right for you? It’s a frequently asked question and determining the right size is important. It just takes a little math:
- Fold the blanket any way you like, being sure not to compress the blanket.
- Measure the width, depth and height of the blanket in inches.
- Convert to cubic foot volume: W x D x H/1728 = cubic foot volume
- How many blankets do you use in a two hour period?
- (Step 3) x (Step 4 x 2) = Total capacity needed
Enthermics is ISO 13485:2003 certified.